Accomplished Civil Attorney Serves Clients in Falls Church, VA
Experienced management of family law, estate planning, real estate and business law issues
Since 1990, Scholar Law in Falls Church has provided trustworthy legal advice and skilled litigation in matters related to family law, estate planning, real estate and business. Drawing on more than 35 years of experience in our areas of practice, we serve individuals, families, senior citizens, and small businesses throughout Fairfax, Arlington and Prince William counties. Choosing an attorney is a very personal decision, so we offer new clients a free consultation, so you can get to know us and our approach to resolving legal issues.
Professional legal services with a personal touch
At Scholar Law, our goal is to protect your rights and interests in the short term while helping you plan for a more secure future. Clients who choose our firm for representation find us to be:
- Highly skilled — Whether you are seeking legal advice, would like a document drafted, or need a determined advocate for a disputed issue, we consistently perform at an exemplary level.
- Very responsive — Our law office exists for one reason: to provide hands-on legal services directed towards our clients’ urgent concerns. We are easily accessible and return all phone calls, text messages, and emails in a timely manner.
- Results-oriented — Legal representation is only effective if it delivers tangible results. While no attorney can promise specific outcomes, we are committed to working tirelessly so you leave us in a better position than when you came to us.
Scholar Law strives to deliver complete solutions, so you can move forward with confidence.
Reputable Falls Church attorney serves a variety of needs
Our practice focuses on areas of the law that affect average Virginians, their families, and their small businesses. You can rely on Scholar Law to manage issues related to:
- Family law — We handle a range of family law issues, including adoption, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, divorce, and post-divorce motions for modification or enforcement.
- Divorce — If you are planning to dissolve your marriage, we provide determined representation on issues of alimony, child custody, child support, and the division of your marital property.
- Estate planning — We help individuals and families plan for the future with a variety of estate planning tools, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and advance healthcare directives.
- Probate — We help clients settle their loved one’s estate whether a will exists or the decedent passed intestate.
- Real estate — We represent clients in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions and litigation.
- Tax law — For businesses and individuals, we help with tax planning and work to resolve disputes with the Internal Revenue Service.
When you retain Scholar Law for your legal issues, you can expect highly skilled and responsive service as we work diligently to secure the best results possible.
Contact our Falls Church law office for a free consultation
Scholar Law provides trustworthy legal advice and skilled litigation in matters related to family law, estate planning, real estate and business. Call us at 703-349-0068 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. Our Falls Church office is conveniently located at 308 Hillwood Avenue, just east of the Tower Square Shopping Center.