Falls Church Family Law Attorney Addresses Your Concerns
Professional representation with a very personal touch
If you have an urgent family problem that requires a legal solution, there are two reasons to choose Scholar Law to represent your interests. First is our long track record of highly professional service. For more than 35 years, we have worked diligently and ethically to achieve favorable results for our clients in Falls Church and the surrounding areas. But, secondly, our approach to law is personal, hands-on, and highly responsive to our clients’ concerns. So, if you retain our services, you not only get trustworthy advice and capable representation but you also get peace of mind, knowing that genuine concern motivates us to pursue your goals.
Results-oriented representation for a variety of family law issues
At Scholar Law, we always want to leave our clients in a better position than when they came to us. We work tirelessly to deliver positive results in cases related to:
- Adoption — If you are hoping to add a child to your family or provide legal safeguards for your relationship with a child you’re already caring for, we can provide the reliable guidance you need. We handle a range of different adoption scenarios, including agency adoptions, foster care adoptions, open adoptions, stepparent adoptions, second parent adoptions, and international adoptions.
- Divorce — If you have decided to dissolve your marriage, we try to take as much stress out of the process as possible. We fully explain your options, such as no-fault, mediated, uncontested, and contested divorce. We help you choose the process best suited to your circumstances and pursue the most favorable terms to resolve your ancillary issues, such as alimony and division of property.
- Child custody and visitation — Whether your custody dispute is part of a divorce, has continued after divorce, or concerns children from a nonmarital relationship, we provide dedicated assistance to help you secure your parental rights and promote your children’s health and welfare.
- Child support — Whether you pay or receive support, we fight to obtain a fair order based on your true finances.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — We help engaged and married clients negotiate and execute marital agreements that secure their property rights in the event of divorce.
Post-divorce modification and enforcement — No matter how hard you work to get a satisfactory divorce decree, it’s impossible to include terms that cover every contingency. If you or your ex has encountered substantial changes in your life since your divorce was finalized, you may have to go back to court to request a modification. On the other hand, if your ex refuses to abide by the terms of your decree, or a requested modification is adverse to your rights and your children’s best interests, you may have to ask the court to enforce the existing order. We offer dedicated assistance for all such situations.
The choice of an attorney to manage your family law issues is very personal. That’s why we offer a free consultation for new clients, so you can get to know us and the professional manner with which we handle family law cases.
Contact our Falls Church office for a free family law consultation
Scholar Law provides trustworthy advice and determined litigation in family law matters. Call us at 703-349-0068 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. Our Falls Church office is conveniently located at 308 Hillwood Avenue, just east of the Tower Square Shopping Center.